Thursday, September 29, 2011

Momma Mia!

So my mom made out to Hawaii to visit on Tuesday!  I am so glad to see her because I missed her and because she is so helpful.    She can be a little crazy sometimes but I love her cause she is my mom and she is great.  When I was a teenager and thought I knew it all we bumped heads a little but now that I've grown older and actually know everything (haha) I've come to appreciate her very much.  She saved me from this mess of a house I was living in, well it was more just boxes everywhere, so little by little we are putting stuff up where it belongs.  Baby boy is still a very frequent nurser and don't anticipate that going away anytime soon at least till after 6 six months.  i am reading up on baby led weaning so that's most likely what we will do, but I haven't completely made up my mind yet. Heres some info on it.
Kai in his Beco
In other news Kai is getting plump, last night I was looking at pics when he was little and he was skinny and now i see him and he is a chubster!  He loves being in his Beco, and it's super comfy and easy to nurse in.  I am very happy with my purchase and totally recommend it.

Two more things I wanted to talk about today, I am little extra scattered brain today, one was I wanted to brag about getting my first $5 amazon giftcard through swag bucks!! Woohoo!  And all because I use it as my search engine, and I am always looking up stuff so it gives you swagbucks randomly and I keep getting them.  Even though from time to time I do have to go and look on google.com cause the search engine is not as good as the good one.  Even though it says its a mix of the google and other search engine results.  I answer the poll every day and also watch videos from time to time, and I am almost gonna be up to 450 points again so I should be getting another $5 soon..woohoo!  Sign up here if you are interested

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.