Saturday, September 24, 2011

Amazon is Amazing!

So I am addicted to shopping on Amazon.com sometimes I have to go on there and look at my orders just to see what I am waiting to receive next...it all started because of my cloth diapers, ordering online because fun when i was waiting for the mail man or the ups man to come and then I would get to open my new thing!! The feeling of buying something new but without having to have left the house, and I got to do some serious price comparison so I was always confident that I was getting a great price, so there isn't too much guilt.  Wow, I sound like I seriously have a problem!  But I am not too bad, right now I just checked my amazon account and all I have pending is little tripod that I ordered for my camera!  Woohoo and it was only $2.37, and free shipping to Hawaii!!  So I was happy and ordered it, lets see how it is when it gets here.

My latest acquisition that I love is my Beco Butterfly II infant carrier, I used it today at the Dole Plantation and it was great!  I love the color cause its not too boring yet it's not too wild, because they have some beautiful designs but I couldn't use those everyday at least in my opinion.  Maybe one day i'll get one just to be wild!  But anyway I even learned how to breastfeed while wearing it!!!  Which was AWESOME!! I watched this video check it out!  Here is this picture he is a sleep, and yes he can breathe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.